[wikireader]Error on parsing the spanish wikipedia

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Sat Oct 31 02:32:16 CET 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 2:46 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
<david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> just an think I realized , all faulty articles the title starts with
> the "~" simbol

David

No that's not a problem. That character gets removed in a later build
stage. We had to add that because of a integer conversion issue with
SQLite. It was automatically converting articles like "1984" into
integers (not strings) and storing them in the database.

SQLite, BTW, claims this is a "feature".

Sean