QtMoko - FBreader?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:58:45 CET 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:17 PM, foringer <foringer at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can run FBreader from QX menu. Open QX, in the left down corner tap
> the screen, select Favorites and check E-book reader.

Aha, there it is! I wasn't aware that I needed QX for it. Thanks!

> Tips: you can add QX menu to the Favorites, to quickly access its
> applications.

I already have QX in Favorites, if that is what you mean.
There is no way to add a "shortcut" somewhere that would automatically
launch  QX and a selected application in one step?

Sorry for ugly english, I'm not a native speaker....

Your english is perfectly understandable to me (I am also not a native
english speaker), so don't worry about it. :-)
Have a nice day!

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen