[QtMoko] Some QtMoko Questions

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Tue Sep 1 00:40:49 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 30. August 2009 14.20:18 schrieb Ahmad Abdel-Yaman:
> Hello everyone, I just tried the latest QtMoko release and it's absolutely
> excellent. I do have a couple of questions though: 1. Where do I need to
> put the images for QtMoko to see them (for example if I want to change the
> homescreen background or assign a certain photo to a contact)? And is there
> a specific file type that I should use?2. If I want to change the
> ringtones, do I still have to replace the original phonering.wav and
> alarm.wav with files that have the same name and type or do I simply need
> to add the new files to the same directory
> (/opt/qtmoko/etc/SystemRingTones)? Thank you.Ahmad
i've also two questions..
first, is it now possible to import vcf-files without changing sim-entrys? i
must not see the sim-entrys, but i didn't want all the contactname/hp-contacts
on my sim-card.
second.. does it also delete all sms'es from sim-card? for me, this isn't
good, because i couldn't read them then later on shr or something.

are some options for these 2 things?
i searched, but didn't found.. would be nice to know.. :)

greets