Showroom hosting , roadmap draft & design

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:23:29 CEST 2009

Bernd Prünster wrote:
> Fabian Killus schrieb:
>> I did a quick mockup of how I would like to have such a showroom
>> look like. The "traditional" openmoko colors were used.
>>
>> Please comment if you like it or not (I know it's not perfect, just an
>> idea). Here comes the png:
>>
>> http://ji-xiansheng.de/tmp/om_packages_mockup.png
>>
>> jxs
> Please dont make the same mistake that was made relaunching opkg.org:
> dont use such huge graphics.
> keep in mind that the showroom should maybe also easily viewable @ 480x640.
>
> just my 2 cents

I agree if the site is not easily viewable from the Freerunner, for
people using WiFi (if they are lucky enough), GPRS, or even Bluetooth
for internet.  Other wise I like the idea on the table, will programs be
categorized by the distro they are known to work with, ie Intone works
with OM2009 and SHR so will it show up on both?