[SHR] Setting regional codes

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:44:35 CEST 2009

On 9/1/09, Tom Yates <madhatter at teaparty.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Sep 2009, Robin Paulson wrote:
>
>> NZ, but it shouldn't matter
>
> i agree, but how the local network presents a number does seem to vary
> widely from network to network - and, indeed, application to application
> (my incoming numbers on texts are a different format than those on calls).
>
>> incoming calls: i probably make/receive one call a month, if that, so
>> i can't help at the moment
>> call log: yes
>> messages: yes
>
> blast, the two i have working now are the two that you have working.  the
> one that's not working is for real-time incoming calls.  don't suppose you
> fancy calling yourself (not picking up, so hopefully no cost) from another
> phone and letting me know what happens?
>
> sebastian, can you confirm that contact lookup on incoming calls works for
> you?
>

> --
>
>    Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net

Everything contact lockup related in SHR and opimd works for me, and I
can't see why it couldn't work with correct configuration. In case it
doesn't work for you - please send here phone number which is reported
by network, phone number in contact book and phone-utils
configuration. If not me, then i'm sure DocScrutinizer will know what
you're doing wrong ;)

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos