[ALL] POLL: What distro do you use?

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:19:04 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl>wrote:

> [cut]
> >
> > I completely agree... over 275 respondents with SHR claiming 65% of
> > the usage votes.  I don't think carrying on the poll will alter the
> > results significantly.
> So, you assume almost no one reads CU? In that case maybe we should stop
> releasing CUs

Holy moly... where did that come from? By CU I am hoping you mean Community
Update.  I did not mention nor did I consider the CU in my statement.  I
don't know how many people read the CU but I would GUESS that the majority
of the readers are on this mailing list and have already responded to the
poll.  Regardless, It would not hurt to include it in the CU if there will
be one soon.  I apologize if I hit an unseen nerve (and it seems I did.)