Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 19:49:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

Leonti wrote:

> -  there is no line breaking for cell broadcasting info

  Implemented.

Leonti wrote:

> - It would be nice to have a possibility to select broadcasting
> channels

  Implemented. Here's a binary that allows you to select the cell broadcast
channels to subscribe to.
  By default launcher subscribes to 'all'. With this binary, you should also
see the channel numbers prefixed to the messages.
  Just use a list of channels (seperated by ',') you want to subscribe to in
place of 'all'. You can change the settings under configure.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3562123/launcher launcher

Leonti wrote:

> - If I go to Contacts->Select some contact->Send SMS.

  Hope this is better. BTW, the icon changes to a message with a clock,
followed by a message with a green arrow to indicate that the message has
been sent.
  Thanks for the feedback.