[QtMoko] Some QtMoko Questions

Ahmad Abdel-Yaman ahmad221284 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 23:20:50 CEST 2009

Great, everything is working perfectly, thanks a lot for the help :-)

I have one last question though: what is the recommended action to do when not using the FR? Should I suspend it (I assume that's what happens when I click the power button once) or simply let the screen turn off? Obviously suspending would be the better option battery-life-wise, but does this affect any of the phone's functionality?

Thanks again for the help.

Ahmad