CellHunter is moving to a new server

Sebastian Hammerl list-openmoko at omoco.de
Tue Sep 1 23:58:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

CellHunter is getting a new faster server!

So CellHunter is moving. At the moment I am migrating the database to
the new system and will check if everything is ok with the data. The bad
part of the move is that I have to release a new version because the
submit adress is hardcoded to the old ip :( But the new version will
contain a dns name and some bugfixes.

So please be patient and save your logs while I am moving to the new
server and then update CellHunter to the new version. I will send an
email again when everything is over. You can also check
http://cellhunter.omoco.de I will update this subdomain as soon all is
ready.

All is getting faster and better - I promise :)

Greetings, Sebastian

ps: the database now contains over 7 million entries and is about 1,5GB big.