[SHR] Setting regional codes

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:01:48 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra<rms at 1407.org> wrote:
> + should be an alias to 00 if at the beggining of a number. This usage of +
> is so common and international that it would be IMHO dumb to intentionally
> ignore it.

Not only that, but I intentionally store all my numbers in the +
(usually +31...) format, since not every country has 00 as its
international prefix!

If you look at http://www.kropla.com/dialcode.htm, there is a whole
list of IDD codes, and there are lots of 'em that aren't 00...

I'm looking forward to having full number recognition, since I now
regularly have to 'mentally lookup' a number when it's calling me...

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0