Launcher 0.30 release

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:08:38 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:00 AM, c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> vendion wrote:
> >
> > This may help but would Launcher need to be running while the SIM is in
> > the
> > registration process with my provider?
> >
>   No. The cell broadcast subscription can be set separately - after the
> registration with your provider is complete.

Well there goes that idea, with the latest binary it still is not getting
cell location and the phone and launcher has been rebooted several times.
If it helps I am using T-Mobile in the USA, so I don't know if their
network/towers support this, maybe someone who is in the same situation as I
am can say otherwise?