Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 15:10:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

vendion wrote:

> With that I was able to access contacts, which are acting weird

  Can you open a terminal and try the following commands?
1. mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.opimd /org/freesmartphone/PIM/Contacts
org.freesmartphone.PIM.Contacts.Query {}

This will return something like /org/freesmartphone/PIM/Contacts/Queries/1

2. mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.opimd
/org/freesmartphone/PIM/Contacts/Queries/1
org.freesmartphone.PIM.ContactQuery.GetMultipleResults 5

3. This should print out your contacts as returned by opim. Can you send me
the output of your final command and the /home/root/.launcher/launcher.db
file?
Thanks.

vendion wrote:

> I was also able to almost use the SMS application, crashed when I hit the
> "Reply" button.
> Error: org.freesmartphone.PIM.InvalidBackend - This backend does not
> feature add_message
> Segmentation fault

  You need to change the message domain to sqlite-messages to use the opimd
services. Please do that and retry.
  In fact try it with this binary.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3566595/launcher launcher  This has a couple of
fixes to prevent segfaults on some conditions like this.
Thanks.