Fwd: buzzfix in India

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:01:12 CEST 2009

> Let me know if you need any help.
I think right now we have to figure out how to get FRs here. As of
now, Chaitanya is in Payyannur(Kerala) and it might not be easy for
him to send in his FR. He said that he would be here (Delhi) around
Diwali, so that might be a good time to have the buzz fix party
(... at chaitanya: can you be elaborate about the dates, as I was
planning to go to my place during diwali :(.

For the bangalore guys, Alok had researched quite a bit about how to
send in the phones
(http://www.mail-archive.com/community@lists.openmoko.org/msg51201.html).
I guess Shashank would like to send in the phone alongwith Alok.
@Ganesh: If your friend can do the buzz fix, then #1024 would be
trivial for him and I myself am not sure about the bass fix. The mail
thread would keep all of updated anyways.
BTW, I guess Bangalore guys would need to get in touch with Zoheb to
get the invoice and stuff that Shashank had mentioned.

@Rakshat: Does Zoheb follow this list or should we CC him explicitly
when some relevant mail/decision is sent/reached?

--Vikas