german "fixing the #1024" bug party

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 3 02:24:19 CEST 2009

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>> If you're doing a fix party, could I send my FR to one of you so it
>> gets fixed too? I'd also want the buzz-fix, would it be a big
>> inconvenience? I'd be really grateful.
>>
>> Michal
>
> me too?
>
> bernhard
> (austria)

I could do the buzz-fix for you but the problem is that i'm in no way
related to openmoko and therefore can not guarantee a replacement for
any possible damage which may happens in the process. The process itself
isn't very complicated but who knows...
So if i do the buzz-fix than only without warranty. ;)
But if there is no official openmoko member who is willing to do the
buzz-fix in germany i could do it.

Ciao,
     Rainer