Contacts from Nokia N70 to opimd with PISI: no phone field

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 05:43:50 CEST 2009

Hi!
I just tried to transfer the addressbook from my Nokia N70 to opimd.
As PISI does not support obex/syncml via bt I used msynctool to sync
with Evolution.
Finally I transfered the evolution vcf exported file on the freerunner
and used PISI to sync it with opimd.
The result was that only sim contacts have the phone field. I tested
that with opimd gui, cli utils and litephone.
However it's not an opimd problem as using PISI to sync the same vcf
with google contacts results in the same problem.

PISI is 0.4.5, shr is unstable lite 08/08 updated and upgraded before
trying pisi.

Here some lines from the vcf file:

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0