cellhunter - openbmap - opencellid revisited... (was Re: CellHunter is moving to a new server)

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Thu Sep 3 19:48:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

I was away from my computer, I try to go now through my emails...

Thomas Landspurg wrote:
>    Guys, I start to be a little bit deseperate by these discussions
>
>    I have some point of disagreement,

Please tell.

  but I would like first to stay
> polite

You imply you think you have good reasons not to. I think you should
simply tell what you think.

  and discuss with the OpenBMap guy. Does somebody knows where he
> disappear?

!!!

I am trying to contact him since more than a week without
> success....

I find very ironic that you find more than a week thaaaaaat long.

Onen