Intone and lyrics with album art;)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 03:35:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

> Just use elementary Pager! It's designed for things like that ;)

  Well, there are some issues with that :-
1. pager is slow on FR's
2. Also it uses a little bit of extra space all around
3. I will need to re-create the 8 buttons and 2 sliders for each view
4. The hit of keeping 2 out of the three of list / text box / image in
memory at any time (think about a 4000 songs list when in play all songs
mode!)

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> I wrote a small python program, it extracts keywords from the filename,
> and execute the above script and save the lyrics to filename.txt.
> It works most of the time it failed 15 time from 500 music file.

  Can you send me a link - or put up the script on Intone's wiki page. That
should help people.

  Of the files in the intone ipk
1. /usr/share/intone/no-album-art.png is missing
2. /usr/share/intone/glade/intone.glade is not required (including the
directory /usr/share/intone/glade)

 Thanks!