intone and symlinks

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:32:51 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:36 AM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Try with img.smoot_set(1/0) and see if it changes"
>>
>  Well, I've committed the source with changes to get a (smooth) image for
> cover art - and yes, it does make a huge difference.
>  Thanks.

np

> PS: Here's the intone binary for the impatient. (not ipk - just the
> /usr/bin/intone binary)

Thanks, I will report asap.

Report about symlinks:

It seems, it has bugs. I could added some of the music once from symlink,
but most of the time it just does not add it at all.
Im testing it more then 2 days now, and can not really see the pattern,
but does not work as expected.

So Im proposing this solution:
1. Forget about symlinks. User can add multiple directory anyway (I didnt
know this feature, thats why I whined about symlinks)

2. Implement a list view where we can simply add and remove directories.

Thats it. Should be dead simple, because intone likes to crashes, and
I suspect most of the crashes are related to path handling/database.

So implement this simple approach. No more no less;)

Best regards,
 Khiraly