Broken FR for sale

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:41:26 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 12:40 AM, The Digital
Pioneer<digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, last chance: anyone who wants it, one FR with cracked LCD, comes with
> accessories. Current bid is about $70. Anyone care to raise it?

I really suggest you to keep it. On my freerunner the power button are
already began
to wear seriously. I need to push it with my nails. Dunno any alternative method
to wake up the device from suspend.
I highly bet this is a custom part.

Really 70$ is not much, for me, the shipping cost would be about the same.
So really, keep it (if you are planning to buy a new freerunner).

Best regards,
 Laszlo