[shr-u] mplayer with glamo and audio working?

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 14:48:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

Martin Jansa wrote:

> You can try updated mplayer with rebased glamo patch. Works for me.

  Do you have a binary taht you can upload to this list? I would like to try
it out.

Martin Jansa wrote:

> I should try intone-video or some other gui instead of using mplayer
> from terminal :)

  Intone-video has some issues - since the standard mplayer is slow but
supports setting window sizes and location with the -geometry flag.
  The glamo patched one is faster but doesn't support window settings. The
window covers the slipshelf and leaves odd artifacts after exit. So
development is kinda stalled.
  If I can get a better patched mplayer - one that supports the standard
flags - I'll get intone-video working the way it should.
  Can you help?
  Actually we need a single optimised build of mplayer that has all the
relevant patches (tremor / glamo and some that I might have missed).