[shr-u] mplayer with glamo and audio working?

Mario Huelsegge huelsegge at gmx.de
Fri Sep 4 17:08:49 CEST 2009

Martin Jansa wrote:

> You can download svn snapshot from today here:
> http://jama.mk.cvut.cz/mplayer_0.0+1.0rc2+svnr29644-r12_armv4t.ipk
>
> Or when desktop at home is running then there will updated build every
> day, if there is a change in mplayer svn (carefull my up is only 2mb/s).
> http://jama.homelinux.org/org.openembedded.dev.gta/ipk/armv4t/

i tried your binary and it is working with standard shr-unstable, thanks!
audio and video (glamo) are working and in sync, so the problems were
connected
to the old mplayer code. cpu load is around 30 %.

but unfortunately something changed in the glamo code. the video output now
has many big artifacts with "-av glamo". this was not the case with the old
mplayer-glamo from
http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/3v1deb/openmoko/mplayer-glamo.tar.bz2

btw, seems to be a good community here. i got my neo a week ago and
actually a lot is working already ;)