QtMoko images V8

Marcel Meyer meyerm-om01 at fs.tum.de
Fri Sep 4 23:24:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am Freitag, 28. August 2009 schrieb Radek Polak:
> So enjoy, tell me how you like it and if something does not work.

I just tried the images and flashed kernel and rootfs successfully to my
GTA02. Unfortunately it shows (approx.) the following errors, no matter if
I insert a micro-sd-card or not:

[0.0000] Unkown boot option g_ether.host_addr=SOMEMAC:ignoring
[0.0000] Unkown boot option g_ether.dev_addr=SOMEMAC:ignoring
[0.0000] Unkown boot option g_ether.host_addr=SOMEMAC:ignoring
[0.0000] Unkown boot option g_ether.dev_addr=SOMEMAC:ignoring
[big nr] INFO: RCU detected CPU 0 stall (t=HUGENR./2000 jiffies)

I once tried out android on this phone and had to reflash the boot loader.
Booting with the "Backup-Uboot" does not bring the four wrong boot options,
but also brings the last INFO-message. After some time it continues
booting, however.

So, how can I a) prevent this stall message and b) bring the current
bootloader (Qi) to load the correct kernel from flash?

Thanks!