[all] getting missed call information out of dbus

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 06:22:45 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Matthias
Huber<matthias.huber at wollishausen.de> wrote:
> ok, i assume that you are using shr unstable. for that i can say this:
> it was /var/db/phonelog.db, but if you do'nt have this, it is probably
> another problem.

such as i gathered. no phonelog.db showing.

> The databases for the calls in the newer versions is now in
> /etc/freesmartphone/opim/sqlite-calls.db

that file however does exist. illegible in nano, but there

> did you already start your pyphonelog on the commandline?
> /usr/bin/phonelog
> ... maybe the output can say something about the error.
> or if you arent able to do this, you have a log in /tmp/x.log

yes, the only warning / messages i get are dbus connection warnings
and list population notifications. nothing about any errors

> and one more time :-)) the suggestion to upgrade:

ive been runing opkg update upgrade consistently since flashing to
20090808 mid way through august. no such luck for getting a working
phonelog as of yet.

might i ask what version you are running and if it has a working
phonelog. im wondering if its my freerunner, 20090808, or what that is
the issue.
[also i would like to limit the amount of re-flashing for obvious reasons.]