My new possession: Lyrics and vocabulary learning with intone

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 06:43:06 CEST 2009

Hi,
  Thanks for taking the effort to bring out another interesting usage for
the FR.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> In the exaile music player in plugins/amazoncovers directory
> there  is a good and simple downloader written in python.

  Interesting. I saw that rhythmbox has a similar solution - and there are
some php scripts floatng around too. A standalone script ought to be ideal
for something that might change often (links, service, names etc).
  Now for some (of the many ;-) python coders on these ML's to show some
love! Frankly, my python is quite bad - but if no one else does this I will.