[all] getting missed call information out of dbus

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Sat Sep 5 09:16:50 CEST 2009

jeremy jozwik schrieb:

>> The databases for the calls in the newer versions is now in
>> /etc/freesmartphone/opim/sqlite-calls.db
>>

> that file however does exist. illegible in nano, but there

it is a sqlite3 - database. you can install sqlite3 and show in it:
# sqlite3 /etc/freesmartphone/opim/sqlite-calls.db
.s
select * from calls;
select * from call_values;
.quit

@developers: By the way: where is the view gone whicht spreaded over
both tables ?

anyway: if you have there some values, its ok from the database.

> might i ask what version you are running and if it has a working
> phonelog. im wondering if its my freerunner, 20090808, or what that is
> the issue.
> [also i would like to limit the amount of re-flashing for obvious reasons.]

i did same as you without any hacks and modifications.

did you look into your settings -> other -> domains -> calls ?