Broken FR for sale

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 11:01:17 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 4:54 PM, The Digital
Pioneer<digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have?

Just the top of my head. Recently you made some useful
remarks regarding to bluetooth headset usage. I think you was the first who
used bluetooth headset seriously...

If you have enough the freerunner. Just buy the cheapest phone for 10$.
I expect you to return in a month or so. Seriously this highly costumizable
phone is addictive!

I think in a month freerunner will be in a very good shape.
I expect KMS (for video), improved wifi, improved gprs, improved everything.
I even want to have paroli a bit better shape running on shr.

Regarding to what for is usable the freerunner:
If you have an arduino, the possibility is endless.
The most useful would be steal preventing in your car,
ie you could track your card when stolen via sms.

The second useful thing would be home automation.

Best regards,
 Laszlo