cellhunter - openbmap - opencellid revisited... (was Re: CellHunter is moving to a new server)

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Sep 6 12:01:00 CEST 2009

Btw you all three (openbmap, cellhunter, opencellid) devels are warmly
welcome to join FOSS-GPS -mailing list
(http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/foss-gps) - I'd like to see
discussion about the algorithms you use to calculate the position of
the cells. It must be something else than just the average... As a
used I'd like to know it but also I think there's some optimization to
be done in the field. If OpenBMap uses also speed & GPS precision
information & alt in the calculation, I'd like to see the algorithm..