Device Orientation API

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Tue Sep 8 01:34:09 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 08 September 2009 01:18:32 Nicola Mfb wrote:
> Nice! in the past I heard about accelges integration, something moving?

Unfortunately not. This work is completely independent of accelges.

I always hoped that Paul would help us integrating accelges into FSO, but that
didn't quite happen. In order to do something meaningful with our
accelerometers in the meantime, I decided to start with some simple algorithms
that would at least cover some common cases like waking up / suspending on
certain orientations or running an application or rotating the screen based on
orientation.

Once we have something simple going, we can eventually revisit accelges and
its algorithms and integrate more complex processing into FSO.

:M: