Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 12:45:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

KaZeR wrote:

>  I replied a message (the top view is better for reading,
> thanks) and it segfaulted.

  Ok. Sorted out. Try this.  http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3602438/launcher
launcher

KaZeR wrote:

> Now, my answer is in sqlite-messages.db (with other older messages), but i
> only see one message that i received after replying (and after the
> segfault) in the conversation view.

  Problems with the sync. Exit launcher. Then, use the terminal and give the
following commands:-

1. sqlite3 /home/root/.launcher/launcher.db
2. update state set smstime=0;
3. delete from sms;
4 .q

  The run launcher - it should get all the messages.

  HTH