Interesting Linux development for lower resources machines from Con Kolivas

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:08:48 CEST 2009

> What's up with the drivers from OpenWRT? Are they different? Why aren't they merged?

I've only really read on here about them, but I'm told that some are
complete rewrites that provide potentially big improvements. Don't
know about their status in other distributions, however.

Forgot to add + new glamo stuff in my list too; looks like the pieces
are coming together...

Cheers, Joseph