[SHR-Today] Accept call without unlocking

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:29:19 CEST 2009

On 9/8/09, Jens Seidel <jensseidel at users.sf.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 08:56:07AM +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
>> On Mon, 2009-09-07 at 16:43 +0200, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
>> > WTF? WSOD still happening? What kernel do you use? o_O
>>
>> 2.6.28 - never been able to get GSM working on 2.6.29 so thats not an
>> option.
>>
>> WSOD happens when using Qi, not when using uboot.  But uboot may need
>> multiple boot attempts before even 2.6.28 will talk to the gsm chipset,
>> whereas Qi is reliable - something is not getting initialised properly
>> somewhere.
>
> Funny, it's opposite for me. I used until yesterday 2.6.29 together with
> uboot but switched back to 2.6.28 and now the WSOD vanished. Great!
>
> With 2.6.29 WSOD happened very often (I would say in 50% of all cases).
> Don't remember GSM status with 2.6.29 (works great with 2.6.28), used it
> in the past mainly as PDA.
>
> Jens

BTW. Why are you playing with kernels instead of using ditribution
one? I understand playing with 2.6.31 RC kernels, but downgrading?
SHR-unstable comes with latest andy-tracking. If something doesn't
work in this kernel, then it has to be reported, debuged and fixed,
instead of just switching back and being quiet about that!

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos