[Shr-User] Please add QT to feeds, was: libQTxml.so.4

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:10:23 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:49 PM, inlovewithshr<ron at tallent.ws> wrote:
[...]
> Hey it worked!

nice ;)

> After that Keepass worked beautifully. Error messages popped up
> properly and was able to view/edit entries and change settings. All the
> Keepass dialog boxes were selectable via Enlightenment task switcher as
> well. Haven't discovered yet if the qt 4.5.2 will break any other apps yet
> though.

I dont' know, they are a brute build mixing qt4 oe-dev recipes/classes
with shr-import.

> Thanks so much for the help!

It's a bug that I reported to trolltech several months ago, fixed in
4.5.2, there is no hope actually to have that stuff in shr-feeds,
waiting further for shr-import push to oe-dev.

Anyway if you test keepassx and it works quite fine we may declare it
usable and add it to the next Community Updates.

    Nicola