SD-card faulty?

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Wed Sep 9 20:44:17 CEST 2009

O Mércores, 15 de Xullo de 2009, Nicola Mfb escribiu:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:56 AM, David Garabana Barro<david at garabana.com>
wrote:
> > On Wednesday 15 July 2009 09:38:57 Nicola Mfb wrote:
> >> My kingston 8GB corrupts when GSM is on, some time with NSOD.
> >>
> >> http://picasaweb.google.it/nicola.mfb/Freerunner#5358587992937775330
> >
> > My kingston 8GB (SDC4/8GB07) works flawlessly. I haven't had any
> > corruption in the 4 months since I own it.
>
> To be more precise when I say it is incompatible with GSM I have to
> add with my operator, my sim, may often used BTS, strenght signal and
> so on. For others it works.

BTW

I have recently changed my card, becuse old one corrupted data... ;)

...but only with low GSM coverage and sooner if I turned on GPRS.

I haven't realised because I don't use FR as daily phone yet, and when I tried
it, I had good coverage...

Now I have a 16 GB C6 trascend card (TS16GUSDHC6). I have tried it thoroughly,
and even on situations where old one *allways* corrupted data (low GSM
coverage, gprs on, intensive use of sdcard, f.e. with evopedia) , this one
works flawlessly

Hope this information helps someone.

--
David Garabana Barro