Bug tracker (Was: WSOD)

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Thu Sep 10 00:58:56 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 04:46:36PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:

> If the latest andy-tracking kernel is no longer affected why
> aren't both WSOD bug reports updated? I wasn't even aware until very
> recently that the original WSOD bug was fixed as the initial report is still
> open without activity since months.

   It is not generally possible to update bug reports in the OM bug tracker
because the exact magic necessary to get permission to create bug reports or
update existing ones isn't known. So you shouldn't put too much into seeing
an open bug report with no activity for months.

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen