Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

Ronald Tallent ron at tallent.ws
Thu Sep 10 06:45:01 CEST 2009

Love the latest version of Launcher. Just wish there was a way to run it
as Illume's "Home."

Also, I can't seem to be able to set the MAC address of my headset in
the configuration. It will let me insert the MAC into the address field
and "set" it, but when I reopen the configuration it's blank again.

As is, it will auto-reconnect my headset provided it's already connected
before the suspend, which is nice, but it would be very cool if I could
enter the MAC. Another feature request would simply be a "connect now"
button with a feedback of "connected" or "failed" so we can make sure it
really is connected.

Ron