Litephone 0.1

Arigead captain.deadly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:15:37 CEST 2009

Christof Musik wrote:
> Hello
>
> Today I'm pleased to announce Litephone 0.1. Since the last version
> released by Michal I've done some work and improved the whole code.
> There are also many changes and fixes for the UI.  To install it follow
> the instructions on www.litephone.org. There you will find all packages
> that are needed to install Litephone and Qt.
>
> Here is a quick summary of the changes I've done:
>
> - Improved message and phonelog view
> - Contacts can have more properties
> - Added PIN input widget and use it in PIN change dialog
> - Translation support (thanks to Bart?omiej Zimon' for polish
>   translation)
> - Improved startup code
>
> If you find any bugs or have feature requests, just report them on
> www.litephone.org
>
> Kind regards,
> Christof

Thanks a million for the update. I tried litephone on SHR-U for the
first time yesterday and tried to send a text message "test message
hello". That got displayed in litephone as "ttes meessag hello" which I
thought was funny as. I was going to ask if there were any updates or
where the repository was today. You beat me to it downloading now ;-)