Litephone 0.1

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Thu Sep 10 10:27:38 CEST 2009

2009/9/10 Arigead <captain.deadly at gmail.com>

> Thanks a million for the update. I tried litephone on SHR-U for the
> first time yesterday and tried to send a text message "test message
> hello". That got displayed in litephone as "ttes meessag hello" which I
> thought was funny as. I was going to ask if there were any updates or
> where the repository was today. You beat me to it downloading now ;-)

Can you go to sent messages and see what has been sent? My guess is that you
typed in the misspelled message using  the predictive illume keyboard.
Someone has already reported this, and my guess is the bug is somewhere
between illume and qt (maybe the fakekey events get swapped because illume
sends them all without a delay or something).