Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 13:24:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

inlovewithshr wrote:

> It will let me insert the MAC into the address field
> and "set" it, but when I reopen the configuration it's blank again.

  I thought I'd sorted that out - will take a look today.

inlovewithshr wrote:

>  Another feature request would simply be a "connect now"
> button with a feedback of "connected" or "failed" so we can make sure it
> really is connected.

  Ok, I'll look at adding that too.

KaZeR wrote:

> What for? Music playback or calls?

  Calls mainly - but that will work for music playback too.

KaZeR wrote:

>  record (and display the appropriate icon) messages which were sent but
> not yet delivered

  Progressing.

KaZeR wrote:

> - when pressing reply, refresh the conversation view so that the reply
> gets in it place in the thread

  Done.

KaZeR wrote:

> - do not diplay a popup which needs to be acquainted to confirm message
> delivery

 Ok. I thought the icon wasn't obvious enough. I'll stop the popup and see
how it goes.

KaZeR wrote:

> Also, i have an issue (i already had it with the previous binary), here's
> the pattern

  I can see that here too - trying to fix it. Should be better once the
resend part is up.

KaZeR wrote:

> What about filtering the contact list?

  Adding categories soon.

KaZeR wrote:

> Would it be possible to hide the categories?

  Will add an option in the settings.

KaZeR wrote:

> The delete button on the main conversation view isn't really useful imo.

  True. A delete conv button on the sms view can suffice. Will change this.

KaZeR wrote:

> - version doesn't seem to be uptodate

  Thats the db version - not relevant unless there is a sb changes / error.

KaZeR wrote:

> - if something went wrong, the gui doesn't tell you, if you didn't start
> from console you can't know

  Have popups now for most errors. Will release soon.

KaZeR wrote:

> In case it helps, for the can't reply issue : after replying, i don't see
> new messages until i restart launcher.

  Something with the dbus. SMS needs more work as of now.
Thanks for all the ideas.