2.6.31 is out, where is my ultimate kernel?

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:08:32 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Paul Fertser <fercerpav at gmail.com> wrote:
>> * BFS scheduler
>
> Who said it works any better?

Michael Buesch says it performs 1.5 times better on an wl500 router:

Cyanogen tried out with Android+Freerunner:
http://twitter.com/cyanogen/status/3836404163
"One last thing.. you know the lag you get when your phone rings and
it doesn't display right away? Yeah thats gone now."

Thomas White:
" It's difficult to say, really.  I haven't done any "scientific" tests,
but it feels a little faster in some areas (suspend/resume, Illume
sliders and toggles), and pretty much the same in most other places."

Thank you for the updates! Im really looking forward to report 2.6.31
related bugs to
the bugtracker!;))

Best regards,
 Laszlo