QtMoko images V9

Kahless haxxx at gmx.li
Thu Sep 10 21:31:01 CEST 2009

Radek Polak wrote:

> So enjoy, thanks to everyone who helped with this release and let
> me know how you like it.
>
> Cheers
>
> Radek

Hi Radek

as always, i love QtMoko!
It's fast, stable and reliable, even GPRS works out of the box here. :)

The only thing that doesn't really work is Bluetooth. ATM it seems to
survive suspend/resume and my Headset is identified and paired. But
QtMoko doesn't use it while phoning.

I can hear a small buzz (like phone without signal) but it doesn't work,
even when i switch to "bluetooth Headset" via Options in the lower left.

Are there any plans to fix that in the future (even when QtMoko v9 is
the last one)?

Greetings

Sascha