OT: Where can I meet a female companion with similar interests and personality /in person/?

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Fri Sep 11 01:56:07 CEST 2009

Soooooooooo offtopic.
Tipp: look  at gk2gk.com

Personal opinion about this content:
Stay where you are. Keep beeing happy with your computer and don't believe
anyone who tries to "make your live better".
There were a lot of people who tried to "make my life better" and let me
hurted in the rain behind.
It is your live, your own live, and if youre happy when you sold and code and
try new gadgets and create new things then do what you like.
My self (developing OM for HTC-Dream right now) was happy with coding and
solding and so on, until I began to wonder whats out there, in the world of
the pizza man. A wonderful girl was the reason, a woman who is best described
by  every thing I could think of, when someone says the word perfection.
Geeky, smart, funny, beautyfull. In short terms nearly perfect.
But I didnt know how to express, how to act. The failures I made still hurt.
I tried a few things to get in contact with people, but I found out, I didnt
miss anything.
I was too smart to interact with them. They became anoyed, some started to
hate me.
What if you get a girl, she remarks, that she cant control you, hurts you by
leafing you, or she can control and manipulate you, and then youre not your
self anymore... It hurts you anyway.
My self came to the conclusion that I hate it to be human. Frankly I hate
ubuntu because of one of the mainreasons is the comment under the name "Ubuntu
- Linux for >>Human beeings<<"
Yes I hate it, the life is a bunch of shit, when you take a nearer look.
Keep beeing happy and stay behind your computer.
Thats what I should have done from the beginning.

leviathan
--
David Lanzendörfer
OpenSourceSupport GmbH