org.freesmartphone.Device.Orientation

Michael Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Fri Sep 11 14:56:03 CEST 2009

Yes and no, I don't want to complicate the recognition algorithm just
to specify every possible combination -- it's important to find a
simple mapping, otherwise we lose the abstraction and are back to
square one.

If though you can find me a usecase why we should differenciate
between 'held' and 'standing', then I'm all ears ;)

Cheers,

:M: