Contacts from Nokia N70 to opimd with PISI: no phone field

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Fri Sep 11 21:16:08 CEST 2009

I was not talking about OPIMD in particular but storing phone
information in general ...

I understand that you are opimd developer and that you have decided
about the implementation (in contrast to standard) ... I totally accept
that and that's why I applied this change to the application.

So long
Michael