Contacts from Nokia N70 to opimd with PISI: no phone field

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Fri Sep 11 23:44:37 CEST 2009

As you want to end the topic - just a very last comment on it:
I never asked for any changes on opimd storing - all I said was that it
is not using the widely used way of handling phone information (and same
time, I was implementing a way to still cope with it).

But I totally agree that we can use our time for more productive things
than discussing here ;) ... so have a nice weekend ...

PS: The RFC describes format of phone URIs rather than phone numbers.