Re: Where can I buy miniUSB-m → USB-A-f adapters in Canada?

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:39:49 CEST 2009

2009/9/11 Brolin Empey <brolin at brolin.be>:
> A few days ago, I was chatting with DocScrutinizer in #openmoko on FreeNode
> about using a USB → Ethernet adapter to connect my FreeRunner directly to my
> Ethernet LAN.  DocScrutinizer told me I need a miniUSB-m → USB-A-f adapter
> or a cable like this:

i bought a female to female adapter on my local auction site for about
$4 and use it with conventional usb cables; i'm sure ebay will have
something similar. hard to search for though, you might have to do a
lot of browsing through usb categories

also, if you're after a usb ethernet device, i got one from ledshoppe
for next to nothing

http://ledshoppe.com/Product/com/CA3005.htm