QtMoko - how do I get WiFi working?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 13 13:50:10 CEST 2009

Sorry, could have been better worded about why I am saying you cant see
the SSID when its listing it - yes, it looks like it can see the SSID,
but to me it looks like the signal level is so weak it cant actually
connect.  If the AP isnt transmitting the SSID, you might get a similar
effect - maybe someone else can confirm that.

BillK

Home in Perth!