Freerunner in real world

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:09:02 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:44:21AM +0200, Michael Pilgermann wrote:
> So my question: has anybody got any experiences with
> - attaching a Freerunner to a bike (maybe even incl. sun protection)

Haven't seen wit sun protection, but this looks good
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Biking#Bike_Mounts
also some more info in thread
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td666287

> - using some additional batteries?

I've spare battery from some old nokia, its BL-5C, but freerunner cannot
charge it (I've read somewhere, didn't test it), so I'm using that old
nokia phone as charger :).

Pity that speaker volume is too low for me to understand what is navit
talking about route directions.. First I was able to hear neo talking
was at home after 50km trip :), maybe next time I should try to integrate
BT headset to bike helmet :).

> Thx in advance for you input; greetings

You're welcome

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com