Hi, I want to emulate android, OM2008.x, etc on qemu configured for gta02

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Sep 14 19:40:36 CEST 2009

Aditya Gandhi wrote:

> HI, can u help me with this I have done
> make qemu on ubuntu according to wiki on openmoko site, but can any1
> help me proceed futher
> to flash an image and change emulation to gta02

Hi Aditya,
emulator is nowadays not much needed. It would take a lot of effort to
emulate Openmoko hardware drivers in qemu. Running and debugging all the
software on real hardware is more comfortable (with gdb, nfs and other
tools). Maybe somebody has working qemu, but i would not bet on it.

Regards

Radek