[shr-u] wakeuptime, was Re: 2.6.31 is out,where is my ultimate kernel?

Richy klemmster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:56:54 CEST 2009

I'm using QI, have to wait one ring to get the screen, press accept and than
another ring to have the other person actually hear me. The delay is very
confusing, for both parties.(Seems like they hear that someone picked up the
phone, but can't hear me in the beginning. -- have to acknowledge that).

Trying the debugfs hack today afternoon.