Web site promoting open hardware?

Kerstin kerba.lists at open-innovation-projects.org
Tue Sep 15 11:11:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

there is a number of websites which centralize this information and try to
promote open source hardware, link people and build a community around that
in one or the other way.

If you want a pure list of open source hardware devices, you might like
OpenCores:
http://opencores.org/projects

More projects and more details can be found on this page which uses a wiki
to maintain their list:
http://p2pfoundation.net/Product_Hacking

And there is my page, Open Innovation Projects. There you'll find a
directory of projects including open source hardware and other open source
projects beyond IT software and hardware. Our goal is to connect those
projects and build a community around, but so far the interest was rather
limited, but the list of projects is well established and contains a lot of
details about the projects:
http://open-innovation-projects.org/project-list/

Let me know if you don't find what you're looking for and I'll send you
some more pages like that ;-)

Cheers
Kerba